they're here!! (anyone name that tv show quote? ashley?)
our invitations are here! well, technically, they are still with UPS, but they should be here tonight after 5pm. I can't wait to see them! I hope they're not hideous :-{ (that's my emoticon "eek" face) you'll all have to wait until you get them in the mail to see them, we'll be mailing them out around the end of july.
in other news, the vile registry process is over. why oh why didn't anyone say, "Congratulations! You're engaged - how wonderful. By the way, steel yourself for registering - it's a HUGE pain in the ass. Let's see that ring!" It took forever and a day to just register at Bed, Bath, & Beyond (mostly things for home), Crate & Barrel (only a handful of stuff, but I really want the sheets), & Sears (exclusively tools & electronics).
And, nearly everyone has said we didn't register for enough! Well, that's all the registering i'm doing and that's that. Our apartment is about to collapse under the weight of all our crap as it is. We know it's wrong, but we've got some toes crossed for plain old money. Since, of course, my next obsession now that I'm getting married is buying a house. Poor Michael, will it ever end for him?
By the way, we're one week (7 days!) away from being 100 days out. Woooo-hoooo.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
money is what everyone secretly hopes for. I HATED registering. like I HATE stray dogs HATE. Yeah, its that bad. Sorry, shoulda warned you.
I believe the quote comes from Full House. Specifically, when Michelle is told to watch out for Danny whilst DJ and Stephanie try to repair a hole in the wall caused by closet rod.
Boo-yah! Got any other brain-busters :)
Kristina
Registering sounds fun! It's shopping without the stress of wondering whether you can afford it or freaking out afterward about whether or not it was a good idea... Yeah, I'm not much of a shopper as you can tell...
pitur. noun.
1. A pie tray that turns. Pie + turn = pitur.
2. An olive pitter for the dyslexic/bad speller.
Eck! Do you want my address? I'm so far and can't even come :( Boo!!! If you have an extra one, I'd like it, but I guess don't worry about getting me one unless it's no big deal. Love you, Mouse!
Post a Comment