countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

yup, this is another vapid post about my wedding

i take comfort in knowing that only about 4 people read this and i think they truly *do* care about these stupid little things :)

i got my dress back from liz yesterday and tried it on with my shoes today. sadly, it's still a little bit too long (i think) & i've got to give it back so she can shorten it up some more. i took a video of me walking in it & when she's done, i think her vision of it skimming the floor and letting the shoe peek out will look amazing.


on the bright side, i decided to try out my chosen earrings & a very rough draft of hairstyle. i can't find any pictures online of hair that i like, so i just did it myself. this is actually a hairstyle i've been wearing a lot lately; it's called "i'm lazy, but still chic because the bun is to the side"





also, this picture shows my bangs twisted back (also part of my "lazy chic" style)

on the double bright side, i thought i might want to buy a hair clip like this
but i realized that the little green flower fly "gave" me at christmas is just as cute!

lastly, what do you think about these braclets? i don't think i want/need a necklace, but i won't be wearing my watch, so i'll need something (go to stratussilver for more examples of other braclets)

6 comments:

aleisha said...

THE GREEN COMPLIMENTS THE EYES AND SKIN TONE WELL. ALSO, IF YOU HAVE FAVORS OF SOME SORT THAT NEED MAKING, BRING THEM TO THE GIRLS NIGHT AND THAT WILL BE OUR AFTER PROJECT!

Ashley Skelnik said...

I have a very serious question that you may want to address. After your wedding, what on Earth are you going to talk about?! Haha

I absolutely love the little shoes/dress demonstration. I laughed even though I'm sure that's not the reaction you had in mind. I adore the lazy/chic hair do and the flower works perfectly. Also, I find that a classy little bracelet is always the best way to go. Less is more in my opinion when it comes to jewelry.

Post Script. When's the next time you're coming down? I have a wee present to give you ;)

heconses. v.
1. The phrase "he cons us" spoken by smalltown hicks (in the past tense)
Ex. "D'you hear 'bout that big city man came into town and tricked them there Smiths outta their land? W'all thought he was a stand up fella. Heconses real good."

Caton said...

this wedding blog of yours is the most ingenious idea you've almost ever had, i love reading it and i love the hair but definitely think you need a more involved clip or something, i am excited to see you at girls night tooo!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am in love with the hairdo! I think its perfect.

Randee Mecham said...

Molly you look hot! Love the hair, and the green flower/earring combo is really cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the hairdo! It's perfecto :)