the shower in california was bitchin' and i'm so thankfully that the man's family saw fit to throw me one. i promise that as soon as i get some good pictures to put up here (it's hard to take pictures of yourself at your own party), i'll put up a full debreifing.
however, i did get several books at the shower (1. i LOVE books & 2. one was a children's book. double woot). michael's mom gave us a book called the five love languages. well, i purused it and skipped right to the quiz section. it was a toughie (although just for me, michael breezed through), but we got our primary languages. it boils down to me liking to be told nice things about myself (which is quite true, all the arguements i start stem from something he said) and michael liking every language pretty equally! it figures. mainly he likes to be touched affectionately, but also hanging out and having things done for him. done and done.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! Great book. Yarek was the same so I touch him like crazy :)
I think TJ would kill me if I touched him that much :( Oh well!! hope everything is going well!
I love that book! I'm glad I got one language from Ryan instead of all 4! That's though :)
Post a Comment