we're under 90 days and past the trickling streams and gumdrop trees, winding into the dark, thick forest of planning. a new truce has been reached between the Man and i: he'll ask me about wedding stuff if he wants to know. If he doesn't ask, he doesn't want to know. I'll bring up only things that are truly joint decisions. Example: color of table clothes = not need to know (although he DID have an opinion!) Registry = must reach a collaboration
Speaking of registry, we've decided to make a Honeyfund. We aren't planning on going anywhere until next year, but we're quickly becoming broke-ass and should be house-bound (or at least not apartment-bound) by that time. so we're coming up with a cute way to ask for cold hard cash money. also, they're so much fun to make. I should have done this ages ago!
Doubly-speaking of registry, we got our first gift!! And many to follow as tomorrow I'm off on a California adventure with the Man's family! stay tuned for photographic evidence
*I say it's an excuse because i'm having a hard time not purchasing things in the name of wedding. as i post i'm sitting in my new (slightly expensive) dress that i bought through the guise of needing it for the bridal shower. not so bad until you consider the OTHER dress i bought 2 months ago under the same reasoning. le sigh.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment